- 300 grams of white rice
- 100 grams of shrimp, peel skin and head
- 1 egg, beaten off
- 1 stalk leek leaves, cut into oblique
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions to Make Chinese Fried Rice :
- Heat the cooking oil, put the eggs, stirring quickly until cooked, remove and set aside.
- Saute garlic until fragrant, then enter the shrimp, stir until it changes color. Add leek leaves, stirring until slightly wilted.
- Add rice, then season with pepper, salt and soy sauce and stir well.
- Add eggs, stir and cook until done, remove from heat.
Serve Chinese Fried Rice Recipe