- 500 g boneless chicken, cut into pieces
- cooking oil
Marinade Ingredients Mix well :
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 3 cloves grated red onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Flour Ingredients Mix well :
- 100 g wheat flour
- 50 g rice flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch/maizena powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions of Easy Fried Chicken Recipe :
- Stir the chicken pieces with marinade ingredients until blended well. Let stand for 1 hour for spices to infuse.
- Roll the marinated chicken pieces into flour ingredients until blended well.
- Fry in much oil over medium heat until golden brown and dry.
- Remove and drain. Serve warm.
Serve Easy Fried Chicken Recipe for 4 People.