- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 20 g onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 75 g beef, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces hioko mushrooms, chopped
- 200 g rice fluffier, washed, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 400-500 ml of beef broth / water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable omelet
- Pickled cucumbers
Directions to Make Mushroom Beef Rice :
- Saute onion and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
- Enter the beef, stir until it changes color.
- Add mushrooms, stirring until wilted.
- Enter the rice, stirring until blended. Lift.
- Move into the rice cooker pan, add broth and seasonings.
- Cook as usual until the rice cooked.
- Put rice in a container stock, sprinkle with nori pieces or fried onion.
- Give complement.
Serve Mushroom Beef Rice Recipe for 4 People.