- 500 g oyster mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 pieces onions
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Butter sufficiently
Directions of Mushroom Satay Recipe :
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces that fit to satay, set aside.
- Cut onion into cubes.
- Saute garlic, pepper, all the existing sauces and sesame oil, add 100 cc of water, enter the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes, lift and let the spices infuse for 30-50 minutes.
- Prick the mushroom with skewer in criss croos with onion. Do it untill finish.
- Then, grill the mushroom satay, during the burning spread with butter. Grill until cooked, then serve with lemon, and other auxiliary/complementary.
Serve Mushroom Satay Recipe for Family and Friends