- 2 gouramy
- 2 tablespoons tamarind water
- 1 tbsp liquid margarine
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cm turmeric, grate it
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp coriander, crush roughly
- 1 teaspoon salt
Spices of Spicy Grilled Fish Recipe, Blend :
- 200 gr red chilies
- 3 cloves garlic
- 7 pcs red onion
- 2 pcs tomatoes, chop it up
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
Directions of Spicy Grilled Fish Recipe :
- Clean the fishes, remove their scales, gills, and entrails, split his back but not to break, wash, then drain.
- Mix the grated turmeric, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, and salt. Then coat the entire surface of the fish, let stand 1/2 hours until the seasonings soak well.
- Stir fry the blende spices until fragrant then add tamarind water, cook until cooked.
- Gril the fish on the embers of fire. When turning upside down, spread it with liquid margarine
- and half of seasoning stir-fry. Remove when it is cooked.
- Serve the the grilled fish with chili sauce.
Serve Spicy Grilled Fish Recipe For Family and Friend