- 2 servings of white rice (select an inflammation)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 50 grams finely chopped onion
- ¼ peeled pineapple, discard his heart, slice a small length
- 3 chicken / beef sausages, slice thin round
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 ½ tsp fine salt
- 5 pieces of thinly sliced button mushrooms
- 1 thinly sliced leek
Directions to Cook Pineapple Fried Rice :
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, add the egg. Make scrambled until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add pineapple and sausage, then saute until softened.
- Add rice, tomato sauce, pepper and salt. Stir and cook until spices blended well.
- Add green onions and scrambled eggs. Stir again until smooth. Lift.