- 1 kg pomfret fish
- 1 pc orange juice, take the water
- 2 seeded red chilli, slice small
- 1 pc carrot, chop up small
- 1 pc cucumbers, slice small
- 2 crushed stalk lemongrass
- 2 tsp sugar
- 50 ml water
- Cooking oil to taste
Spices of Pomfret Yellow Sauce Recipe (Blend) :
- 7 grain pecan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 vertebra turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions of Pomfret Yellow Sauce Recipe :
- Clean the pomfret fish, remove its scales and droppings, wash and then coat with lime juice.
- Fry pomfret fish until cooked and dried, remove and set aside.
- Saute the blended spices until cooked and fragrant, then insert the fried fish with sliced, red peppers, carrots, cucumber, lemongrass, and sugar.
- Add water and cook until spices are well blended and carrots are cooked, then lift.
The Pomfret Yellow Sauce is ready to be served.